Welcome to Pineal Vision Jewelry! My shop is full of one-of-a-kind ethical crystal jewelry.
- Accept Payments: PayPal, Visa, MC, American Express & Discover.
- Ready made items will ship within 48 hours of payment.
- Made to order items will ship within 2 weeks of payment.
- All US packages are shipped with tracking numbers.
- All International packages come with a customs form number & provided with US tracking information.
- I use recycled packages and other packing materials.
US PAYMENTS: Credit Cards & PayPal.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS: Credit Cards & PayPal.
PAYMENT TIME: Payment is due upfront for ready made items. Payment is due upfront for custom orders. There is a 7 day payment policy to keep items reserved. I do not ship any items before payment has been processed.
COUPON CODES: I sometimes offer coupon codes to be used during store sales and promotions. I will offer coupon codes through my social media sites or sent to your inbox from my Goddess Tribe mailing list so be sure to join. Coupon codes can be redeemed for the items listed with the sale.
- Item of the Week discounts for joining the Goddess Tribe email newsletter
- Get free First Class shipping worldwide with your purchase of $100+ with code 'FREESHIP'
Packages are shipped by the United States Postal Service using First Class, Priority & Express Shipping.
- FIRST CLASS - 2-5 Business Days $3.00
- PRIORITY MAIL- 1-3 Business Days $7.00
- PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS - Overnight $21.00
- FIRST CLASS - 5-15 Business Days $10.00
- PRIORITY MAIL - 6-10 Business Days $25.00
- PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS - 3-5 Business Days $40.00
- FIRST CLASS - 7-21 Business Days $15.00
- PRIORITY MAIL - 6-10 Business Days $33.00
- PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS - 3-5 Business Days $56.00
If you have requested a custom order please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to be completed before it's shipped out.
Refunds and Exchanges
RETURNS/EXCHANGES: If an item isn't as described, let me know. I am happy to quickly resolve issues like these. I try my best to give good, clear photos and accurate descriptions, but please do not hesitate to email me if you are not satisfied with your purchase. It's my mission to give you a good and fair return policy so you are absolutely happy with your purchase from me and come back again and again.
- Pineal Vision Jewelry offers a 14 day return policy on all unworn jewelry.
- You will be credited in full minus all shipping charges.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- All sale items and custom made pieces are final sale.
- No returns or exchanges if you wore it, broke it, damaged or lost it.
- Pineal Vision Jewelry reserves the right to deny unreasonable returns or exchanges.
Oxidation is a natural occurrence with silver and copper jewelry. I cannot take returns based on this. If you'd like me to polish your piece(s) I will be more than happy to for a small fee. I seal my copper jewelry with a strong acrylic resin which prevents tarnish for a few weeks depending on how often the piece is worn. I can also re-seal your copper pieces.
Item(s) must be shipped back in original packaging with tracking confirmation in either a bubble mailer or box. A small restocking fee may apply if item(s) are returned without original packaging.
Please email me before shipping your item(s) back with your reason for returning. I will respond with the address to return to.
Email: info [at] pinealvisionjewelry.com
LOST PACKAGES: If for some reason the package doesn't arrive in the time frame that I have quoted you, please contact me immediately. I have several steps to take to try and locate the package and most of the time I am successful. I provide USPS tracking information for all US packages and Custom Form numbers for all international packages which can be tracked by USPS.com. If you are worried that your package may get lost or stolen then I highly suggest to get insurance added to your package. I cannot be held liable for the cost of goods of an uninsured package. Please email me for more information.
DAMAGES: Please contact me immediately if your item was damaged during shipping. I do my very best at making sure it's secure. However, if your piece was damaged during shipment please email me right away with a photo. I've never had this happen before but I can more than likely repair the piece for you if you are willing to pay to ship it back, then I will pay to ship it back to you after it's fixed. If the package was insured I will give you the proper information and help you in regards to returning it. I might ask for a photo so I can better assist the issue.
Contact me at: info [at] pinealvisionjewelry.com
I am genuinely committed to incorporating sustainable, ethical and eco-friendly practices in any way possible.
The copper I use is 100% reclaimed. The sterling silver is partially recycled, I'm looking to start working with a supplier I found who supplies all fair-mined, recycled silver. All gems and minerals are sourced through trusted US suppliers. I'm actively building better relationships with my suppliers in order to create as much transparency in my business as possible. All my packing materials are recycled including my business cards.
Chief Visionary Officer - Pineal Vision Jewelry
Ocoee, FL USA
Email: info [at] pinealvisionjewelry.com