Pineal Vision Jewelry ships worldwide from Apopka, Fl, US!
Your symbolic talismans are shipped by the United States Postal Service (USPS) using First Class, Priority and Express Shipping.
- First Class - 2-5 Business Days $3.00
- Priority Mail - 1-3 Business Days $7.00 (comes insured up to $50)
- Express - Overnight $33.00 (comes insured up to $100)
- First Class - 5-15 Business Days $10.00
- Priority Mail - 6-10 Business Days $25.00 (comes insured up to $200)
- Express - 3-5 Business Days $42.00 (comes insured up to $200)
- First Class - 7-21 Business Days $15.00
- Priority Mail - 6-10 Business Days $33.00 (comes insured up to $200)
- Express - 3-5 Business Days $64.00 (comes insured up to $200)
CUSTOM ORDERS - If you have requested a custom order please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to be completed before it's shipped out.
If you mistakenly entered the wrong address when checking out don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. Please contact me as soon as you can to correct the address.
If I have already shipped your package then you'll be responsible for contacting USPS to get your address changed. If the package gets sent back to me you will need to pay for return shipping.
When your order ships you should receive an email that includes your USPS tracking number so you can track your package.
Once I drop your package off at the Post Office it's delivery speed is out of Pineal Vision Jewelry's control. I have listed the shipping time frames above to give you an idea of how long it will take.
LOST PACKAGES: If for some reason the package doesn't arrive in the time frame that I have quoted you, please contact me immediately. I provide USPS tracking information for all US packages and Customs Form numbers for all international packages which can be tracked by USPS.com. If you are worried that your package may get lost or stolen then I highly suggest to get insurance added to your package. I cannot be held liable for the cost of goods of an uninsured package. Please email me for more information.
DAMAGES: I do my very best at making sure your jewelry is secure. However, if your piece was damaged during shipment please email me right away with a photo. I've never had this happen before but I can more than likely repair the piece for you if you are willing to pay for shipping. If you're worried about your items being damaged in transit I encourage you to get insurance on your package. Just contact me to do so.