In ancient traditions, snakes are symbols of healing powers and vital energy. In Greek mythology, Aesclepius, the god of medicine, is depicted with two snakes climbing up a rod, the symbol of what is known today as the Caduceus.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Sold as a pair
- Finish: 18K gold plate, Sterling silver
- Material: .925 sterling silver; CZ stones
- Measurements: Hoop inner diameter: 8mm
- Hinged hoops with a secure snap post closure
- Shop the Serpent Collection!
- Shop the Ear Bar to curate your ear stack!
Complete The Look
To keep your plated jewelry looking fresh please take off your jewelry before swimming, showering, working out, cleaning or applying any lotions or perfumes. Exposure to water, sweat, soap, and other chemicals can cause the plating to tarnish and/or wear away.
*We now offer stainless steel jewelry that is waterproof and tarnish-resistant which can be worn at all time, even in the shower!