In ancient traditions, snakes are symbols of healing powers and vital energy. In Greek mythology, Aesclepius, the god of medicine, is depicted with two snakes climbing up a rod, the symbol of what is known today as the Caduceus.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Sold as a pair
Gold option: 18K gold plated over .925 sterling silver
Silver option: solid .925 sterling silver
Black zircon stones
- Measurements: huggies: outer diameter: 11mm, Inner diameter: 8mm, stones: 1mm
- Hinged hoops with a secure snap post closure
- Read about how to care for your jewelry here.
- Shop the Serpent Collection!
- Shop the Ear Bar to curate your ear stack!
How To Curate Your Ear Stack
Complete The Look