The snake symbolizes rebirth or renewal. The snake has the ability to shed its old skin. The casting off of the skin metaphorically represents the release of old ways of thinking or behaviors that don't work in our lives. The fresh new skin found underneath is the representation of rebirth and new beginnings...purification.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: 18K gold plated over .925 sterling silver or solid .925 sterling silver
- Measurements: snake pendant: 2"; chain: 18" + 2" extension
- Lobster claw clasp
- Read about how to care for your jewelry here.
- Shop the Serpent Collection!
- Or shop Necklaces for more options!
Complete The Look