Third Eye Ring
The Third Eye Ring is a symbolic way to remind you to seek the life you desire. It honors our 6th sense, our mind's eye, which can help protect and guide us along on our life's journey. I have not taken them ring off since finishing the sample! I hope you'll love it as much as I do!
- Hand fabricated in recycled sterling silver
- 3 eye motifs are approx. 16.5mm (5/8")
- 16g ring band
- Oxidized + polish to a high shine
- A part of the Wadjet Collection
Third Eye Meaning
- The all seeing eye symbolism means honoring the divine providence.
- The third eye represents spiritual awakening and truth, clairvoyance, omniscience and a gateway into the soul helping you to be your true self.
- In ancient Egyptian culture the eye was known as the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra as well as the Wadjet Eye, which represents protection, healing and restoration.
- In the middle East and Asia the eye is often seen on a hand, called a Hamsa. It's represented as protection against the evil eye.
Embrace your inner Goddess. Feel good about what you put on your temple. Buy Pineal Vision Jewelry.