Third Eye Hoops
Who says tuning into your third eye can't be done through badass style? These Third Eye Hoops are so fun to wear with the Vision Studs in your second holes! These hoops act as a spiritual reminder to keep up with your visualization practice to manifest the life of your dreams, at least that's what I use them for. Get your 6th sense on, babe!
- Hand fabricated in recycled sterling silver
- Approx. 2" diameter
- 3 eye motif is approx. 29mm (1.25")
- Oxidized + polished to a high shine
- A part of the Wadjet Collection
All Seeing Eye Meaning
- The all seeing eye symbolism means honoring the divine providence.
- The third eye represents spiritual awakening and truth, clairvoyance, omniscience and a gateway into the soul helping you to be your true self.
- In ancient Egyptian culture the eye was known as the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra as well as the Wadjet Eye, which represents protection, healing and restoration.
- In the middle East and Asia the eye is often seen on a hand, called a Hamsa. It's represented as protection against the evil eye.
Embrace your inner Goddess. Feel good about what you put on your temple. Buy Pineal Vision Jewelry.