This all seeing eye necklace has definitely become part of my everyday wear! It's a lovely 16" - 18" length that sits gorgeously on your collar bone. We can even break some rules and wear two of them! Ancient symbolism in modern style, you'll never want to take the Vision Necklace off!
- Hand fabricated in sterling silver
- Approx. 17mm x 5mm
- Your choice of a 16" or 18" chain (see necklace length chart in photos)
- Oxidized + polished to a high shine
- Sterling silver hook + eye clasp
- A part of the Wadjet Collection
All Seeing Eye Meaning
- The all seeing eye symbolism means honoring the divine providence.
- The third eye represents spiritual awakening and truth, clairvoyance, omniscience and a gateway into the soul helping you to be your true self.
- In ancient Egyptian culture the eye was known as the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra as well as the Wadjet Eye, which represents protection, healing and restoration.
- In the middle East and Asia the eye is often seen on a hand, called a Hamsa. It's represented as protection against the evil eye.
Embrace your inner Goddess. Feel good about what you put on your temple. Buy Pineal Vision Jewelry.