Sacred little studs that have a lot of meaning, but no one has to know but you. =) These are fun to mix and match and look great in your second holes with the Seeker Hoops on your first! You'll never leave home without popping these babes on your lobes!
- Hand fabricated in sterling silver
- Eye motif is approx. 9mm x 4.5mm
- 20g x 9mm earring posts
- Comes with clear plastic ear stoppers
- Oxidized + polished to a high shine
- A part of the Wadjet Collection
Eye Meaning- The all seeing eye symbolism means honoring the divine providence.
- The third eye represents spiritual awakening and truth, clairvoyance, omniscience and a gateway into the soul helping you to be your true self.
- In ancient Egyptian culture the eye was known as the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra as well as the Wadjet Eye, which represents protection, healing and restoration.
- In the middle East and Asia the eye is often seen on a hand, called a Hamsa. It's represented as protection against the evil eye.
Embrace your inner Goddess. Feel good about what you put on your temple. Buy Pineal Vision Jewelry.