These sweet huggie earrings symbolize the Egyptian God of wisdom and writing, Thoth, who was represented in the form of a man's body with the head of the Ibis. He was the patron of educated scribes who were responsible for the administration of Egypt.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Sold as a pair
Gold option: 14K gold plated sterling silver
Silver option: solid .925 sterling silver;
Black zircon stones
- Measurements: Ibis charm: 8.5x8.5mm, length to top of huggie: 21.5mm, stones: 1mm, huggie: outer diameter: 11mm, Inner diameter 9mm
- Hinged hoops with a secure snap post closure
- Read about how to care for your jewelry here.
- Shop the Ear Bar Collection!
- Or shop Earrings for more options!
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- 60 Day Money Back Delivery Guarantee
- Free shipping on all orders worldwide.
- Processing time for this item is 2-7 Business Days
- Shipping time for this product to the United States is 15-30 Business Days
- Shipping to the Rest of the World is 15-60 Business Days
- For hygienic reasons, pierced earrings are final sale. Please see our Return Policy.
Great product, service and fast delivery as well!
Finally! These earrings are just what I was hoping for. They’re the perfect size for my first pierced hole. I absolutely love them AND they shipped on time. I’ll definitely be shopping with Pineal Vision Jewelry again!
Not what I expected, too small and hard to open and close
They are perfect! I am ordering another set! I love them!