These sweet huggie earrings symbolize the Egyptian God of wisdom and writing, Thoth, who was represented in the form of a man's body with the head of the Ibis. He was the patron of educated scribes who were responsible for the administration of Egypt.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Sold as a pair
Composition: 14K gold plated .925 sterling silver or solid .925 sterling silver; CZ stones
- Measurements: Ibis charm: 8.5x8.5mm, length to top of huggie: 21.5mm, stones: 1mm, huggie: outer diameter: 11mm, Inner diameter 9mm
- Hinged hoops with a secure snap post closure
- Read about how to care for your jewelry here.
- Shop the Ear Bar Collection!
- Or shop Earrings for more options!