The Vision Ring never leaves my finger! I love the modern feel of this ancient symbol. The eye motif sits flat against your finger for a comfortable, all-day-wear feel. Stack it with the Perspective Ring for an edgy look any mystic babe would glare at!
- Hand fabricated in sterling silver
- Eye motif is approx. 9mm x 4.5mm
- Oxidized + polished to a high shine
- 16g ring band
- A part of the Wadjet Collection
- The third eye represents spiritual awakening and truth, clairvoyance, omniscience and a gateway into the soul helping you to be your true self.
- In ancient Egyptian culture the eye was known as the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra as well as the Wadjet Eye, which represents protection, healing and restoration.
- In the middle East and Asia the eye is often seen on a hand, called a Hamsa. It's represented as protection against the evil eye.
Embrace your inner Goddess. Feel good about what you put on your temple. Buy Pineal Vision Jewelry.