This Seeker Eye Ring was the start of the entire Wadjet Collection. The moss agate acts as the iris of our eye as if looking deeply into your soul and sees everything you are. The scroll-like band adds an arch that holds the eye symbol up so the light can shine through the stone. After all, the eye is the window to the soul.
- Hand fabricated in sterling silver
- Hand fabricated fine silver bezel
- 5mm moss agate gemstone
- Hole pierced behind the stone so the light can shine through
- Eye motifs are approx. 16mm x 8mm
- 16g ring band
- Oxidized + polished to a high shine
- A part of the Wadjet Collection
*Mother Nature never makes two gems alike, please allow for slight variances in color. <3
- The all seeing eye symbolism means honoring the divine providence.
- The third eye represents spiritual awakening and truth, clairvoyance, omniscience and a gateway into the soul helping you to be your true self.
- In ancient Egyptian culture the eye was known as the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra as well as the Wadjet Eye, which represents protection, healing and restoration.
- In the middle East and Asia the eye is often seen on a hand, called a Hamsa. It's represented as protection against the evil eye.
Embrace your inner Goddess. Feel good about what you put on your temple. Buy Pineal Vision Jewelry.